The team’s area of expertise is in large molecule (biologics) related assays, paired with real-time high throughput phenomics (HTP) analyses. This includes cell-based functional assay development and characterization of therapeutic candidates. To achieve efficient workflows, this team’s scientists have established a suite of toolbox assays to evaluate the functionality of antibody-based therapeutics using state-of-the-art instruments.
Established assays include:
- Antibody-dependent NK/T-cell mediated cytotoxicity – 2D and 3D co-cultures of tumour and immune cells.
- Antibody internalization.
- Immuno-profiling and cancer cell surface antigen quantitation.
- Colorimetric-based reporter cell line assays.
Routine molecular and cell biology techniques: Molecular cloning, RT-qPCR, ELISA, Western blot, Mammalian tissue culture, RNAi and CRISPR.
Areas of interest:
- Autoimmunity/Chronic inflammatory diseases
- NovoCyte Penteon multi-colour flow cytometer
- xCELLigence RCTA MP quantitative real-time cell analysis system
- Incucyte SX5 live-cell imaging analysis system